Thursday, March 29, 2018

Wag the Dog



I knew I forgot something on my doggie card with the Ike's Art FB Progressive Freebie.  There was one more Outlawz challenge I wanted to enter before we left.  Saturday Paper ala Mode asked for an interactive card.  Well, I'd printed the image twice, in case I screwed up so here's another coloring and card and this time he's on an Action Wobble so you can "wag the dog".  HeeHee!  Sorry for the crap coloring.  Started this as 1:30 AM (because travel stresses me out) and my markers were gooky...sigh...  More fun DP from that Pet's Mat stack by DCWV. I tried unsuccessfully to take a video with my phone, or should I say I didn't know how to upload it, but you get the idea, don't you?

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art March Linky ChallengeLil Patch of Crafty Friends #78 AG and Simon Says Wednesday AG.


5 comments:

  1. OH! Donna what wonderful projects you have posted, I love everyone of them. The images are just wonderful and so are the designs and colouring. Love them ALL
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable. Love the DP you used. What a perfect fit for the doggie.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, love your dog !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you incorporate dimension into your pieces. this is totally adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!