Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Walking in the Rain


Well, Governor Brown has officially declared the drought to be over in CA (DUH!) and today is another dreary drizzly day.  Not that I'm particularly complaining, since we lost a lot of our landscaping the last few years, but I was up for a little sunshine.  Guess it's a great day to join in the Outlawz Festive Fridays with their Walking in the Rain theme using the adorable #1444 Wet Kitty by Sandra Caldwell.  He's colored with Copics and I've added some translucent light blue Nuvo Drops to the puddle on his umbrella, ground, and raindrops but I'm bummed that it cracked a bit.  I've not had that problem with the other colors I've used.  The raindrop digi paper is from AMBillustrations and I added a yellow partial mat to further brighten up the poor kitty's day.  When it rain, my Goliath runs from door to door thinking the weather will be different if he just finds the right one to go out.  LOL  Not happening.

I'm adding this to the SUYP (cats only) April Furrything Goes, CCC Creations Include an Animal, Crafty Animals AG, Crafting When We Can #141 Animals, Crafty Animals #1 AG, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #55 AG, Crafty Friends Animals or Birds and DL.Art April Linky Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute kitty :-) Sorry you got rain when you want sunshine :-)
    Thank you very much for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A SUPER card, love the papers and the fabby image with your beautiful colouring.
    As for the rain, we have more days of rain than sun here in Wales, but I always say that's what makes it a green and pleasant land, that's my take on it, when all I want to do is see the sun. :)
    Have a good Easter.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card, I love that sweet cat image! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing another one of your cards with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely using another one of those fun images and it fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… I'm going to have to pop over to have a look at other Sandra Caldwell digi stamps, they are fab... hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paper is so perfect for this image and the blue mat sets it off perfectly. The pop of yellow adds a cheerful touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love every aspect of this. Many thanks for joining us at Crafty Animals, hugs. Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!