Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fowl Play: Fur and Feathers/Tooth and Claw Take TWO


It's the midway point for the current Macabre Monday Challenge and I was so brimming with creativity that I had to do another take.  This time I've used Fellow Minion Teri's images for my Fur and Feathers/Tooth and Claws, available HERE in her Etsy shop.  The main image is The Beast which I've lightly colored with Copics, matted with blood red. The background digi paper from the Slasher set from Smeared Ink (shop to reopen soon, WOOHOO!)  I've also used Raven  and Owl be m-Eating You from Delicious Doodles.



I've fussy cut the birds and, in the case of the owl, sort of broke his other wing. I printed two sets of beast claws twice so they could really grip those babies. The sentiment is computer generated and stamped with spatter from the Inky Dreams rubber set, also from Smeared Ink, and if you think this is deliciously gruesome, have a gander at the other makes on HDH and come on and play with us!

I'm entering this in the Left of Center Insects/Animals Challenge, A Step in the Dark August FB challenge, Smudgy Antics August ATG/s optional Creepy Creatures and Dream in Darkness August ATG.

9 comments:

  1. Just saw this today and wanted to say enter please but didn't think it the right place to do so! But so glad you did and I left a comment on your Alice make for July about your badge. Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream in Darkness with this awesome make! ~Nan, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking Donna - love the look of this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna This is fantastic, not that blood and guts would be my thing for my birthday card but i love what you have done here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wickedly scary Donna, the true stuff of nightmares! Thanks for joining the darker play at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yowling cats waking me in the dark... only they're *shudder* not cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous as always Donna! Thanks for playing with us at http://www.smudgyantics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely makes me think NOT going out in dark hours, truly creepy. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness -challenge, always awesome to hop here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning card and great layering!
    Thanks for joining us at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna I adore this. Fantastic card and love that image too. Thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!